IT Sonix Strengthens its Team
3rd July 2013 - IT Sonix has appointed Richard Winterburn as Head of Partners. Richard has over 16 years’ experience in developing telecoms partner channels. In his new role Richard will develop strategies to grow and develop both new and existing reseller accounts.
|Click here to join the UK Contact Centre Forum – the No.1 membership organisation for UK customer management professionals. Subscribe to our free weekly Newsletter.
Richard explained “IT Sonix already has a strong partner and reseller base and, together with Robert Denbeigh, Managing Director and Philip Moran, Sales Director, I will be bringing the IT Sonix success story to even more partners. I will ensure that both prospective and existing resellers and partners know about all the products IT Sonix offers and most importantly how best to achieve the results and revenues they need.”
Richard’s role will include reseller and partnership account management and development, technical project management and enhancing the IT Sonix brand.
Commenting on the appointment Robert Denbeigh, Managing Director said “I am delighted to welcome Richard as a member of the team. This is an exciting time for our business and Richard will be a key member of the team that takes us to the next level. Richard experience and expertise as a channel builder and manager will give us the ability to grow and develop both new and existing accounts.”
- Over 52,000 agents using IT Sonix call centre technology worldwide.
- More than >500 million minutes of outbound traffic per annum over IT Sonix diallers.
- Number 1 position as market leader of outbound CC technology in Germany, Austria, Switzerland & Italy. UK based since 2006.
- 9 of the 10 largest call centres in Germany rely on IT Sonix dialler technology.
- 45% market share in the German-speaking markets.
- Speech Analytics & Outbound specialists.
- Founded in 1999 as itCampus – University spin-out with outstanding reputation for market leading innovation and working with integrity.
- Acquired by Software AG in 2009 (the world’s largest business infrastructure software company) and was subject to a MBO in 2011.
- Name change and rebrand from itCampus to IT Sonix in 2012